C-Life Community Inc
- Sheila E Etonga
- JOB TYPE
- NO.OF POSITIONS
- Based on Experience
Cross-functional Team Leadership
Function of the Position
The position of Country Director for C-Life Cameroon exists to create and facilitate all aspects of the ministry of C-Life in Cameroon, by coordinating activities and managing all staff and programs of the organization in the country. This position also includes creating local partnerships with Universities, Churches and Businesses where mutual benefits can be realized to further collective interests.
Education, Qualifications and experience required
- A born again Christian who is spiritually mature and portrays evidence of growing consistently in the Lord.
- A Master’s degree in organizational leadership/Business Management, Community Development/Social sciences, or other related field. (Can be waived with proven experience)
- A Bible-related or Theological degree will be preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 3 years proven leadership and senior management experience with NGOs or Christian Ministries.
- A Cameroonian Citizen, willing to relocate to live in Buea.
- A visionary leader and an effective team builder with good planning skills.
- A skilled communication professional with verbal and written abilities in English and French.
- A proven understanding and passion for leadership development, community development and social entrepreneurship.
Character Characteristics required:
- Be a spiritually mature Christian consistently growing with the Lord as evidenced by the fruit of the Spirit
- Be a visionary leader capable of seeing beyond and seizing new possibilities.
- Be a problem solver and excel in proper delegation of duties and responsibilities
- Be a leader that creates and promotes an environment of spiritual growth, creativity, innovation and service to the needs of others.
- Be able to do the work through others and perform without direct supervision.
- Be one who understands the value of mentorship, and is always mentoring others.
- Be a resource developer, effective in building people and passionate for cross –cultural, multi-ethnic, and multi-tribal ministry.
- Be a leader willing to learn from others, an excellent team player, and a servant leader exhibiting a desire for continuous intellectual and professional growth.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and interpersonal skills with an ability / confidence to engage and represent C-Life at public forums, media and with donors.
- Strong ability to communicate in English and French -written and oral preferred
- Empathy with organizational values, mission and vision.